“We tried so many business models, and the last one which wasn’t dead was the one we did more. Eventually I got to our business model through so many failures.”
How did Chang Tsi Tzu (Anny), a college senior with no work experience, grow City Wanderer from a college assignment to a social enterprise that has impacted over 11,000 high school and college students in 23 cities worldwide? And after seven intense years building City Wanderer, why is she leaving her “dream job” to start anew?
- Starting City Wanderer (3:45)
- Growing & Sustaining City Wanderer (20:30)
- Attracting Talented Employees & Volunteers (39:35)
- Balancing Personal & Professional Life (47:30)
Anny Chang (Chang Hsi Tzu)
Anny Chang is a changemaker focused on education and youth empowerment. In 2013, she founded City Wanderer, which offers youth real world challenges and experiential learning outside the classroom. Anny got her B.A. in Sociology from National Taiwan University, and enjoys backpacking and writing.
- Follow Anny Chang on Instagram | Facebook
- City Wanderer | Follow City Wanderer on Facebook
- Forbes 30 under 30 includes Taiwan social entrepreneur (Taiwan Today)
- iLab Incubator
- Ricardo Semler: Radical wisdom for a company, a school, a life (TED)