Subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, YouTube, Email
Yesterday is but a dream, Tomorrow is only a vision. But today well-lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope.
– Kalidasa, 5th Century Poet & Playwright
Is it possible to live for today AND tomorrow? Darren shares one approach to be kind to your past, present and future self.
- What work, activities, and experiences bring you joy AND compound positively?
- Are you honoring “past you” by learning, adjusting, and living courageously?
- Are you honoring “future you” by giving him/her at least 10% of your time, attention and money?
- Live for Today or Tomorrow? (0:00)
- Making Yesterday a Dream of Happiness (5:13)
- Making Tomorrow a Vision of Hope (7:20)
- Being Kind to Past, Present & Future You (12:00)
- #3 What I Learned from Asking 30 People about their Perfect Day
- Evaluating Your Perfect Day
- Drucker on Marketing by William Cohen
- Wealth manager David Bach: Follow this formula to become a millionaire (CNBC)