“We need an updated map of reality and better approaches for thinking about stepping into the unknown.”
Paul Millerd has a unique story to tell about his journey from management consultant and MBA to digital nomad, writer and coach. In many ways it is harder for those of us with prestigious jobs and degrees to reinvent ourselves and live our ideal life. Paul has thought deeply about the future of work and carving one’s own path in the world, and has helped hundreds of people reinvent themselves.
In this episode, Paul and I discuss mindsets, tools and models to face the challenges of reinvention and the unknowns of self-employment.
- Reinvention & Resilience (4:00)
- Mindsets, Models & Tools (24:25)
- Money & Imagination (44:25)
Paul has written about his journey from McKinsey / Boston Consulting Group consultant and MIT Sloan MBA to Writer, Solopreneur, Career Coach & Podcast Host in prolific fashion. His website (think-boundless.com) is a great starting point to help you reinvent yourself, your work, and your career.
- Paul Millerd on Twitter
- Reimagine Work podcast
- Book a curiosity conversation with Paul
- Reinvention Is The Most Important “Skill” You Need To Have In Today’s World
- Navigating Life without a Map
- Act Like a Leader, Think Like a Leader (Herminia Ibarra)