2020 is right around the corner.
What are your New Year’s resolutions?
This is what I’ve learned from setting goals for decades:
- Do you want to get fit next year? Start now.
- Do you want to make art next year? Start now.
- Do you want to prioritize relationships next year? Start now.
Why wait for an arbitrary date to be your best?
How you benefit:
- You get a cheaper, emptier gym
- You start your creative project and enter the new year with momentum
- Years later, you remember 2019 for that holiday with loved ones
What you do now is infinitely more inspiring than what you say you’ll do in the future.