“We have to wait, and wait, and wait… some of us need to sort through things verbally and talk ourselves around in circles until we get where we’re going. If you want to hear what that person wants to share, you have to be patient with them.”
– Steve McCready
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Podcasts, YouTube, Email
After 20 years of helping people with therapy and coaching, Steve McCready shares his thoughts on the art of listening.
- Introducing Steve (0:00)
- Coaching vs. Therapy for Solopreneurs (7:20)
- The Art of Listening (20:50)
- Boundaries (40:45)
- Listening to and Honoring Yourself (48:10)
Steve has worked as a therapist for two decades. He hosts the Sensitive Rebel Podcast, and offers coaching at sensitiverebel.com.
- Follow Steve on Instagram
- The Sensitive Rebel Blog & Podcast
- Leading with Questions by Michael J. Marquardt
- Sparked: Discover Your Unique Imprint for Work that Makes You Come Alive by Jonathan Fields
- ASE #2 Wu-Wei & What Ancient Chinese Philosophers Can Teach Us about Peak Performance with Edward Slingerland