On April 15, 2021, I accomplished a life dream by becoming a published author.
In this episode, I share the four-year, behind-the-scenes journey of how an idea to write down my own rules for success (for my eyes only) became a #1 New Release book on Amazon, and what I’ve learned so far.
One lesson, that I’m still processing, is that life dreams are necessary, but the journey of becoming – the doing – is the real reward. There will always be the next thing to chase. We never really arrive. So, why not let ourselves be more happy while chasing the dream too?
I then share a 6-minute excerpt from The Fail Safe Solopreneur: 6 Essential Practices to Manage Your Well-Being Working for Yourself. The audiobook is narrated by me. You can get the book on Amazon (in Kindle and Paperback) and the audiobook on Amazon, Audible and iTunes.
- Life Dreams & Becoming a Published Author (0:00)
- “Can You Manage Yourself Better than a Boss?” excerpt from The Fail-Safe Solopreneur (16:45)
- The Fail-Safe Solopreneur on Amazon (Kindle, Paperback, Audiobook)
- The Fail-Safe Solopreneur Audiobook on Audible
- The Fail-Safe Solopreneur Audiobook on iTunes