ASE explores how to survive and thrive as a solopreneur.
Learn from other creators and entrepreneurs about how they manage their work, life and careers. You are not alone!
Subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts:
Subscribe via Email
Be notified of new episodes by email
- The Art of Travel Blogging with Tom Divers, Vietnam CoracleTom shares his eight-year journey growing Vietnam Coracle into one of Vietnam’s top travel resources.
- #18 Live the QuestionsThe searching never stops. And that’s okay – and so are you.
- #17 Hard-Earned Lessons from Building a Social Enterprise with Founder Anny ChangWhat’s it really like to start and grow a social enterprise? Anny Chang shares the ups and downs of her 7 year journey with City Wanderer, which has empowered 10,000+ youth through real-world, service challenges.
View by Topic
Case studies of individuals charting their own path, and doing their most meaningful work
- Filmmaker Boo Junfeng (listen)
- Artist & Songwriter Tuimi (listen)
- Education Changemaker Anny Chang (listen)
- Salsa Teacher Jimmy Yoon (listen)
- Tour Guide Yous Sopanha (listen)
- Social Entrepreneur Ho Thai Binh (listen)
- Vietnam Travel Blogger Tom Divers (read)
Career & Lifestyle Design
Building a sustainable working-life you love
- What I Learned from Asking 30 People about their Perfect Day (listen)
- Mindsets, Tools & Models to Reinvent Yourself with Paul Millerd (listen)
- Dr. Stephanie Berg on Naturopathic Principles for Optimal Health (listen)
- The Counterintuitive Life Lessons of Obituaries (read)
Ancient Wisdom & Embodied Cognition
Success does not always come from thinking, trying or striving harder. This series challenges the “crush it” mentality that permeates startup culture
- Xiu Yang: The Ancient Art of Self-Cultivation with Mimi Kuo-Deemer (listen)
- Wu-Wei & What Ancient Chinese Philosophers Can Teach Us about Peak Performance with Edward Slingerland (listen)
- Demystifying Intuition with Simone Wright (listen)
- Unlocking Kobe Bryant’s Mamba Mentality (listen)
Is it possible to work on your own and build a career that fulfills you creatively, socially and financially? Darren shares the ups and downs of pursuing this path.
- Decade in Review: Lessons from my 30s (listen)
- Live the Questions (listen)
- Making Morning Routines Stick with Tiny Habits (listen)
- Spring Cleaning for the Chinese New Year (listen)
- How I am Taking Advantage of Having (Near) Zero Subscribers (listen)
- The In-Between: Why Changing an Identity Feels Like Death (read)
See our entire podcast archive here.