Whenever I have the chance, I set aside a few hours to share what I’m learning here on Upstartist. Right now, I am focused on living your perfect day. Thanks for reading.
Some featured posts:
- What I’ve Learned from Asking 28 People about their Perfect Day
- What’s Your Perfect Day?
- Outsight, Then Insight
- Making Your Perfect Day a Reality
- Evaluating Your Perfect Day
- No Matter What, A Beautiful State
- The Guy’s Guide to Salsa Shoes
- The Art of Gathering by Priya Parker
- Living Zero Waste in Saigon
- Who Is More Important: Achiever or Believer?
- The Mathematics of Gift
- Which Gives More Security: Money or Friends?
More About Me
When I started this blog in 2012, my friend John thought upstartist (upstart + star + artist) captured my interests in entrepreneurship, helping people and art.
So that’s my definition of an upstartist – an ASE (Artistic – Social – Enterprising on John Holland’s 6 Personality Types), who thrives in similar environments.
Are you an upstartist?